At Fresh PR Solutions we offer a variety of integrated Public Relations, Marketing and Social Media services for you to choose from.
We can also tailor our services to your needs so if you are looking for something that you don’t see here, please contact us to see how we can help you.
Strategic Communication Planning
A good Communications Plan is a roadmap for promoting your business. Implementing your plan will bring your company’s unique products and services to the right people through a variety of PR, Marketing, and Social Media strategies and tactics, and take your business exactly where you want it to go.
Our expert strategists are skilled at creating Strategic Communications Plans that define the best approaches to deliver your company’s message and achieve your goals, on time and on budget.
Your plan will detail your company’s desired results and a clear strategy for getting there. Your Strategic Communications Plan will be one of the most useful tools in your toolkit for enhancing the growth of your business.
We offer the following types of strategic plans for you to choose from:
Long-term Communications Plan
This communications plan will take your business goals and align them with the best PR, Marketing, and Social Media strategies and tactics for your brand, products, services and initiatives.
The Long-Term Communications plan is ideal for start-ups and businesses wanting an annual blueprint for promoting their brand and all of their products and services in the most effective and strategic way possible. All of the strategies and tactics outlined will contain do-it-yourself instructions to help you execute the plan, or we can help you, the choice is yours!
This plan is ideal for individual initiatives, products or services. It outlines all of the PR, Marketing, and Social Media strategies and tactics you need to make sure you get maximum exposure, generate awareness, and drive your bottom line!
Social Media Strategy
Social Media is one of the powerful means to reach and engage your target markets that inspires interaction, sharing and meaningful business outcomes. We incorporate Social Media strategies and tactics into all of our Communications Plans, but if you want to focus only on Social Media initiatives, then this is a great option!
We will outline the best strategic approach for you to take, and we can get you set up on all the Social Media networks that make sense for your business, contact us to find out more!
Our team will bring their expertise and experience to plan your next event or function. Whether you are planning a small corporate gathering or a full blown gala, let us help you take the stress out of preparing for your event. We will provide you with a fool-proof Event Plan to ensure your next event will be talked about for years to come – for the right reasons!
Contact us to help you choose the plan that’s right for you!
Press/News Releases are often created with the single intent of it being “picked up” by the media resulting in a published news story in the paper or broadcast segment on TV. This is only one benefit of issuing a News Release and not it’s only purpose.
Even if your News Release doesn’t make it into the paper it doesn’t mean that it was a wasted effort. News Releases can help your Content Marketing efforts by building your name and reputation amongst the media and the general public. By issuing timely and relevant News Releases it will insure that, over time, your name will be top of mind when a relevant topic or news story hits, and position you as the leading choice in your industry or niche.
We can provide you with targeted News Releases, Social Media News Releases, Fact Sheets, Backgrounders, Media Kits, as well as tailored Media Outreach options.
Your expertly crafted News Release will have a strong news angle, an objective tone, and the right keywords to optimize your presence online, and catch the attention of media outlets!
Social Media News Release
Social Media News Releases differ from traditional News Releases in that they are designed for online audiences and the social media community. The content is condensed and succinct and it includes embedded links to related content making it easier for the reader to get more information. This format is very popular with online audiences, publications, and bloggers!
Our Media Kits are a great tool for communicating important points about your company to potential new customers and the media. The Media Kit includes a Backgrounder and Fact Sheet on your company and/or products and services, biographies of key executives or individuals, as well as photos/images and any other information you wish to include. Media Kits are great for your website to give your visitors condensed information, and it can also contain your News Release or Social Media News Release and be sent to reporters as part of a media pitch.
Everyone knows that one of the most effective means to reach consumers with a specific message is through the media. What the media says about a product, company or service can have a significant influence on their readers, followers and viewers.
We offer a variety of Media Outreach packages tailored to your needs, please get in touch with us for more information on how we can harness the power of the media to gain maximum exposure for your brand!
Solid writing is the foundation of positioning your brand and setting you apart from your competition.
It’s simple, writing is a direct reflection of the way a company does business, if the writing is professional and polished, so too is the image of the business.
Solid writing is also critical to your Content Marketing strategy, creating relevant and valuable content will attract and engage a clearly defined target audience – the essence of this strategy is the belief that if your business delivers consistent, ongoing valuable information to your audiences, they ultimately reward you with their business and loyalty.
We can create fresh Key Messages, Newsletters and
e-Newsletters, Speeches, Feature Stories, Blog Posts, SEO Articles, and other writing projects that are essential for the success of your business.
Key Messages are the core of successful positioning and branding allowing you to control your message and enhance your relationships with your target markets. We’ll design fresh Key Messages that communicate what you really need to get across to all audiences to achieve your desired positioning and branding objectives.
Newsletters and Electronic Newsletters (e-Newsletters) and are one of the most important tools for maintaining contact with your clients and perspective clients. We will create/or e-Newsletter for you with content designed to keep your clients up-to-date on your latest activities, and encourage repeat business and referrals.
Our professional speech writers have written speeches for prominent politicians and CEOs. Let us help you make a powerful and lasting impression at your next speaking engagement. No gaffs or crickets, guaranteed.
We create tailored Feature Stories about your company, product, service or initiative, or anything you like! These articles are designed to aid your Content Marketing efforts by providing informative and valuable content with a human-interest spin, the perfect way to get you noticed!
Let us help you fill your blog with great content that is always original, keyword-targeted, and customized for your business, industry and your target audience!
Our expertly crafted Search Engine Optimized articles are written with keywords and phrases that help to drive traffic to your website or blog – and increase your page ranking in search results!
Contact us today for more information on how to freshen up your writing materials
• • •
Need something you don’t see here? We provide custom services as well!
Drop us a line and we’ll be happy to create a fresh tailored solution for you!
- How To Use Content Marketing As An Effective PR Tool
- Mobile Content Marketing Tips for Small Business
- Tips To Maximize Small Business Social Media Marketing
Latest TweetsFollow @FreshPRspectiv
- The Most Affordable Communication Tools for Small Businesses: https://t.co/lI9xUTE3sc,
- 3 #PR & #Marketing Tactics to Dump in 2017: https://t.co/gVg2hplZ0q,
- How to Use Instagram Live: https://t.co/naXDgonlwL,
- 5 Things Not to Do if You Want to Get Press Coverage: https://t.co/P8rVN70QY1,
- New #Marketing & #PR Strategies Beat the Traditional Sales Pitch: https://t.co/47mFvkI9P2,
- Top Metrics for Measuring #PR Effectiveness: https://t.co/xr6qZ4RNvU,
- 10 marketing trends to watch for in 2017: https://t.co/qS969caX7f,
- Are comments a good tactic in #PR? https://t.co/3iOLD6xe7T,
- 5 terrible writing habits to avoid: https://t.co/YpHhsASUtg,
- How to Create Shareable Content that Will Get Your PR Efforts Noticed: https://t.co/6OpFHaHjhy,
- How to Craft a More Strategic Communications Plan with Big Data: https://t.co/i0F02lPmZf,
- How to Find Your Target Audience in Two Questions: https://t.co/ZCE9bml5qh,
- How to Promote Your Content Marketing with Press Releases: https://t.co/4h8Ju0yJ30,
- TEDx: A Recipe for #PR Success https://t.co/j2pr60iPsV,
- Public Relations Trends to Look Out for in 2017: https://t.co/c0ByY9umMv,
- Using Social Media at an Event: A How To Guide https://t.co/jjyk7seb86,
- How to Pitch Health, Medical and Fitness Stories: https://t.co/kHzFsrRZ5o #MediaRelations #PR,
- Measuring #PR in an Earned, Owned, Paid World: https://t.co/odnIqD5dA0,
- Creating a Communal Narrative: A Case for Skipping the Press Release: https://t.co/mBtMmrSFvn,
- Marketing checklist: 3 quick tips to kick off 2017 https://t.co/xRAL1DPpOg,
- The Biggest #PR Disasters Of 2016: https://t.co/bkOeCmalYQ,
- How to Get Your CSR Story Covered, Even Now: https://t.co/AdpJYfdN2e,
- One Prediction Each for PR, Content Marketing and Social Media: https://t.co/mlQ7sBMGzL,
- Tips for successful #storytelling: https://t.co/bW2yuEFii1,
- 8 Do’s and Don’ts for Connecting With Journalists on Social Media: https://t.co/v9MffwbWHg,
- How to Take the Fear Out of Live Streaming Your Brand: https://t.co/ER1VYdQ33d,
- Customer Experience Starts With Understanding Customer Experiences And Then Designing Them: https://t.co/c5dGiBZrBm,
- Snapchat Marketing Statistics [Infographic] https://t.co/4N3NHtT8Zk,
- 10 Marketing Tips to Grow Your Small Business Facebook Page Audience: https://t.co/CFb5GmVNzT,
- Six Crisis Communication Lessons to Running Your Business During an Emergency: https://t.co/DzWWZdFX6w,
- 5 Reasons You Should Show Personality in a Press Release: https://t.co/KSeU2nrrjH,
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn marketing: Social media advertising targeting capabilities revealed https://t.co/Zjx5TXsLJM,
- 7 Startup PR Strategies That Will Bring You to the Top: https://t.co/JebBg4Ys2T,
- Customer experience matters, but customer confidence matters more: https://t.co/vEUSVNV4RS,
- Why Social Networks Need to Be Part of Your Holiday Sales Strategy: https://t.co/U0EbzCmXyV,
- How to Unlock Your Small Business PR Potential with Owned Content: https://t.co/Wwkz8EOoYE,
- Does Your Communications Strategy Need a Makeover? https://t.co/fCWMawkozY,
- 5 PR tips to promote your podcast: https://t.co/hhWkTRzTe2,
- How to use PR to create an amazing link building strategy: https://t.co/6gZeCXhuv7,
- How to Plan Content for Your Product Launch: https://t.co/3pVIPJm9H7,
- How to Promote Your Content Marketing with Press Releases: https://t.co/SQhQwupsMn,
- Twitter Analytics 411: Best Practices for Tracking Metrics and Increasing Engagement https://t.co/wS6h8oI3Eo,
- How to Overcome 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges: https://t.co/5ZPiqXtPaY,
- 6 Ways PR and Content Marketing Can Swap Tactics for Success: https://t.co/QoMZ8GJhsT,
- 3 Tips for Pitching Journalists [VIDEO] https://t.co/o8569vsAB8,
- Storytelling, PR, and Measurement: https://t.co/PRP1Ney9nh,
- How to Use Micro-Influencers to Build Brand Engagement: https://t.co/bcGtsf4cGU,
- How to Podcast the Right Way: https://t.co/e6JWRDXZw3,
- 3 Scroll-Stopping Video Ads for Instagram Inspiration: https://t.co/Q76nH2flYE,
- 4 ways to marry SEO and content marketing: https://t.co/ZTyPoHCfbd,
- 22 PR Tools and Resources: https://t.co/oamk3S9x3u,
- 10 surprisingly simple ways to create unique content: https://t.co/0ceZHuil8x,
- How to make a journalist ask you the question you really want to answer: https://t.co/23MzQp49Fz,
- 6 Insider Tips to Increase Your Brand Awareness: https://t.co/pVi9I4QpHs,
- The Power of Influence: How People are Changing Social Media: https://t.co/RAoGxn5PXo,
- The Impact of Social Media on Small Business Blogging: https://t.co/ZWIqYJGtgp,
- How to get your social media audience engaging with you elsewhere: https://t.co/cJJQ3bpJrG,
- Building A Modern Brand: Strategy, Creativity and Agility: https://t.co/hqr6fvgZap,
- What’s the difference between social media and new media? https://t.co/lJii0PrQUS,
- 8 Blogger Tools to Help Promote Your Content: https://t.co/d6Q82qXmui,
- 3 Tools for Social Media Listening on a Budget: https://t.co/3zhZvD1WRU,
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Search Rank With Social Media: https://t.co/T2i6rV36d9,
- Creating Infographics for Your Small Business: https://t.co/5PXCWzKcdC,
- Does Your Brand Get the Attention It Deserves? https://t.co/hfMAHsUCzm,
- Score a Touchdown with Your Marketing Plan: https://t.co/01h6hpbvR4,
- Command Your Audience: 10 Tips for Impactful Thought Leadership Content https://t.co/EAWlJNeaDI,
- How to Track the Return on Social Media Traffic: https://t.co/pqv8I9QCGK,
- How to Create B2B Content That Drives Leads: https://t.co/RjUgMTSvld,
- Does emotion have a place in PR? https://t.co/PyUgTe5IDp,
- Checklist for Your New Website: https://t.co/nGuQh7QXDS,
- 3 Ideas for Creatively Formatting Your Press Release: https://t.co/ti5MREAtse,
- Getting Started with Your Social Media Marketing Strategy: https://t.co/vu99LFbeTz,
- Why Storytelling in Marketing is a Powerful Strategy: https://t.co/fLefhwoPUH,
- Cut the Complexity in Your PR Pitches: https://t.co/w5ibRa0cN1,
- Reasons why Small Businesses are Adopting Video Conferencing: https://t.co/s64okieXnN,
- May the Force be with you: 3 Marketing Lessons from Star Wars https://t.co/zNRp1LTTd1,
- The ABCs of Tweeting Your Way to PR Success: https://t.co/sdL9a9cOUa,
- Refresh Your Ideas: 7 Ideas to Update Old Content: https://t.co/dcwZ5sfBxH,
- Get More out of Event Evaluation: https://t.co/gviipWX6mG,
- Combining PR and social media – the key to success: https://t.co/HBsAUOSp8S,